Friday, May 18, 2018

A Letter

Dearest, 

I wish to express to you my deepest gratitude for the understanding, compassion, and kindness you have shown me these last few weeks.  You have spent so much time with me in the late hours of the night, waking up much earlier than you otherwise would, and despite the other things in your life that are important.  I feel so grateful for the support you have given me through the most difficult part of my life so far.  You have helped me to feel a sense of relief and healing by listening to what I have to share and by allowing me to listen to what you have to share.  I will always cherish the memories I have of our time together, though I sincerely hope this is not the last time I will see you. Thank you so much for everything.

With love,

Shane Wolff

No comments:

Post a Comment